If you are looking for an international school for your children, then London is one of the most exciting places in the world. London is really an international student city, pulling in over more than 1 Lac students that come from over 200 different countries in the world. Listed below are some invaluable tips on selecting your school in London.
- Accreditations: To help you find the best school for you, there is a number of inspecting bodies and accrediting bodies who regularly visit schools to make sure that they are up to scratch. The reports from visits by the ISI and British Council are always available on the internet to give a good indication of the quality of a school. Landon School Education is one such private college, preparatory school for boys in grades 3 to 12, with an enrollment of more than 680 students in Washington, D.C.
- The Quality of Teachers: Landon has a unique approach to teaching: the teacher-coach-mentor model. Choose a school that offers dynamic, diverse, and highly educated faculty. Teachers should also serve as role models and find teachable moments everywhere: in the classroom, art studio, fields, gym, performance hall, and the community beyond our campus.
- History: New schools pop up all the time in London. While this is incredible, it’s best to pick a school with some history to make sure that they are giving a decent service.
- Facilities: This is a no-brainer! You want to choose a school which has the best facilities available. The school should provide online learning, restaurant quality lunches, and Wi-Fi all for free.
- Student Feedback: This one is very simple; one of the best ways of evaluating the quality of a school is to look at the feedback from its own students. If students return for further studies once they’ve finished their education, then the school is probably doing a good job.