For young children, an early education program is known as kindergarten. This program generally is for 5-year-old kids, but also includes 4 years to 6 years kids. It helps to develop mentally and creates the opportunity to learn academic skills. To build the child’s social and prepare them for next level first grade in school. They are motivated to develop self-activity and emotional skills. There are many different kinds of the curriculum are learned by kids from kindergarten.
Sounds and letters learning:
Due to this pandemic situation, the kindergarten is started to teach the kids . With the help of classes, the kids are interested to learn something new every day. There are many international kindergartens, educate the kids to write their name, all 26 alphabets letters in both upper and lower cases and to recognize them. The kids will practice writing simple sentences and reading them aloud.
Counting and numbers learning:
Kindergarten allows exposing the kid’s creativity and talent. Supports the kids to develop their self-confidence, best practices in studies, and they ensure having fun in learning. Parents are searching for the best kindergarten admission where children get benefits. The teacher educates the kids to count, write and recognize the numbers in order up to 30. They help to learn addition and subtraction by showing up images of less than 10 numbers.
Colours and shapes learning:
The basic common thing to know is learning about the shapes and colours are used daily. The kids should know all the shapes like triangle, square, circle, rectangle, etc. with colours. Teachers explain to the kids using a 2D shape poem by their angles and sides. They make the kid cut the shapes and paint with different colours to identify the colours. So the kids will recognize the shapes along with colours.
Time and season learning:
When kids learned about numbers, they will start learning about time. They will identify the breakfast time at 7.30 AM and the time of school at 8.00 AM. Then will come to know it will be in the morning session. Even the school end time in evening and dinner time will be at night also they will learn easily. Teachers will explain today, yesterday, tomorrow, morning, noon, and night with the daily routine activities.
- Physical development: The kids will be very active by physical activity and playing outside like movements of legs and arms, fingers and hands which develops the large motor skills. Even drawing, painting, doing puzzle activities make the children physically active.
- Social development: There are many activities are practiced in the classroom where kids will interact with others, make friends, work cooperatively, resolve problems, and help one another.
- Emotional development: Teachers support the children to express their talents, emotions, and feelings. So they can change the children self-regulation and behavior in children.
- Language: They mainly focus on communication through talking, writing, reading, and listening in the early stage, so they can easily learn in later grades.
- Thinking: By encouraging the kids to think by asking the question. So the kids make observations and can solve problems by thinking. They can discuss with other kids and get ideas to make decisions.